reversible dandelion pendant necklace in sterling silver
Delivery: Germany 2-3 weeks, Europe 3-4 weeks, everywhere else: 4-6 weeks
Beautiful dandelions decorate this tiny pendant on a dainty necklace handmade in Sterling silver.
It is double faced, so you can wear it with the dandelions showing or with plain polished side in the front. It is also possible to get a second design on the back, please contact me for options.
Choose the perfect length for you from variations and decide if you want it polished or matt finished.
Have fun with the double dots - there are so many options! Collect and combine them to fun messages or little stories.
You are interested in a mabotte locket? Here you find everything you need to know:
How your locket works:
- The lockets consist of two movable parts, fitting tightly together.
- You have to push the lid to the side to open the locket.
- The pictures are held by frames that fit exactly in the locket.
- To change the picture, slide the two parts of the locket apart, take out the frame, put your picture in, put the frame back in.
- That's it. I always include a little wooden stick to make this easier.
- Almost all designs are available on the different sizes.
- For an extra charge, depending on the complexity, an additional design or an individualisation (for example a date or a name on the back) is possible.
- Custom Orders are welcome. Contact me at email@example.com, if you have an idea for your locket, I try to make it possible.
- All lockets are handmade in my workshop and are made after your order, the photos are sample photos.
- This offer does not include a chain, but all lockets come with a grey, textile cord, about 80cm (31") long.
- If you want to order a sterling silver chain with your locket, go the main menu to the section "more". There you will find various styles of chains that you can order in your chosen length.
- Visit the locket info section in the main menu to learn more about versions, sizes, prices and customisation options.