beautiful living locket filled with tiny stars in sterling silver
Delivery: Germany 3-4 weeks, Europe 4-5 weeks, everywhere else: 5-7 weeks
This unique glass locket is a wonderful gift for someone special.
The lid of the locket is handstamped with a delicate star or snowflake pattern. If you slide the lid to the side, many small silver and five gold stars are visible through glass, they shine even brighter in contrast to the blackened silver of the inner locket.
The stars move around inside the locket and a new constellation appears every time you open the locket.
You could also take out the stars and replace them, of course.
The chain is not included in this listing!
Glass-Locket - diameter 15mm (0,59") - thickness: ca. 6mm (0,24“) - design: star - Sterling Silver - filled with stars (18ct gold and sterling silver)
You are interested in a mabotte locket? Here you find everything you need to know:
How your locket works:
- The lockets consist of two movable parts, fitting tightly together.
- You have to push the lid to the side to open the locket.
- The pictures are held by frames that fit exactly in the locket.
- To change the picture, slide the two parts of the locket apart, take out the frame, put your picture in, put the frame back in.
- That's it. I always include a little wooden stick to make this easier.
- Almost all designs are available on the different sizes.
- For an extra charge, depending on the complexity, an additional design or an individualisation (for example a date or a name on the back) is possible.
- Custom Orders are welcome. Contact me at email@example.com, if you have an idea for your locket, I try to make it possible.
- All lockets are handmade in my workshop and are made after your order, the photos are sample photos.
- This offer does not include a chain, but all lockets come with a grey, textile cord, about 80cm (31") long.
- If you want to order a sterling silver chain with your locket, go the main menu to the section "more". There you will find various styles of chains that you can order in your chosen length.
- Visit the locket info section in the main menu to learn more about versions, sizes, prices and customisation options.