maritime floating locket filled sand and seashells handmade in sterling silver
Delivery: Germany 1-2 weeks, Europe 2-3 weeks, everywhere else: 4-8 weeks
Do you already miss the summer, the beach, the ocean?
With this unique locket, you can just take a tiny beach with you, wherever you go.
The lid, decorated with waves, can be pushed to the side, so that you can see the grains of sand and two small seashells from my favourite beach in Portugal. Of course you can fill the locket with sand and a picture of your own favorite beach. This way the locket will be a wonderful souvenir of your last holidays or the perfect gift for the one who accompanied you.
Glass-Locket - diameter 26mm (1,02") - thickness: ca. 6mm (0,24“) - design: waves - Sterling Silver - filled with sand and seashells
You are interested in a mabotte locket? Here you find everything you need to know:
How your locket works:
- The lockets consist of two movable parts, fitting tightly together.
- You have to push the lid to the side to open the locket.
- The pictures are held by frames that fit exactly in the locket.
- To change the picture, slide the two parts of the locket apart, take out the frame, put your picture in, put the frame back in.
- That's it. I always include a little wooden stick to make this easier.
- Almost all designs are available on the different sizes.
- For an extra charge, depending on the complexity, an additional design or an individualisation (for example a date or a name on the back) is possible.
- Custom Orders are welcome. Contact me at email@example.com, if you have an idea for your locket, I try to make it possible.
- All lockets are handmade in my workshop and are made after your order, the photos are sample photos.
- This offer does not include a chain, but all lockets come with a grey, textile cord, about 80cm (31") long.
- If you want to order a sterling silver chain with your locket, go the main menu to the section "more". There you will find various styles of chains that you can order in your chosen length.
- Visit the locket info section in the main menu to learn more about versions, sizes, prices and customisation options.