maritime blue bracelet sterling silver and polypropylene
Delivery: Germany: about 1 week, Europe: 2-3 weeks, everywhere else: 2-4 weeks
This bracelet is a gorgeous accessory for the summer.
It fits loose around the wrist and adds fresh colors to your outfit. It is made of polypropylene strips in three different shades of blue as well as elements made of frosted sterling silver.
The cuff bracelet is flexible and has no clasp. To put this bangle on you just push your hand through.
Made to order in your size. To determine the right size, make your hand narrow, as if you want to slip through a rigid bracelet. Then measure the circumference with a tape measure or a piece of paper.
Bracelet - Sterling Silver with PP - Blue - Width of plastic stripes 4mm (0,16")
Polypropylene is an environmentally friendly plastic that is completely recyclable and contains no plasticizers or heavy metals. It is physiologically harmless
You are interested in a mabotte locket? Here you find everything you need to know:
How your locket works:
- The lockets consist of two movable parts, fitting tightly together.
- You have to push the lid to the side to open the locket.
- The pictures are held by frames that fit exactly in the locket.
- To change the picture, slide the two parts of the locket apart, take out the frame, put your picture in, put the frame back in.
- That's it. I always include a little wooden stick to make this easier.
- Almost all designs are available on the different sizes.
- For an extra charge, depending on the complexity, an additional design or an individualisation (for example a date or a name on the back) is possible.
- Custom Orders are welcome. Contact me at email@example.com, if you have an idea for your locket, I try to make it possible.
- All lockets are handmade in my workshop and are made after your order, the photos are sample photos.
- This offer does not include a chain, but all lockets come with a grey, textile cord, about 80cm (31") long.
- If you want to order a sterling silver chain with your locket, go the main menu to the section "more". There you will find various styles of chains that you can order in your chosen length.
- Visit the locket info section in the main menu to learn more about versions, sizes, prices and customisation options.