You are interested in a mabotte locket? Here you find everything you need to know:
How your locket works:
- The lockets consist of two movable parts, fitting tightly together.
- You have to push the lid to the side to open the locket.
- The pictures are held by frames that fit exactly in the locket.
- To change the picture, slide the two parts of the locket apart, take out the frame, put your picture in, put the frame back in.
- That's it. I always include a little wooden stick to make this easier.
- Almost all designs are available on the different sizes.
- For an extra charge, depending on the complexity, an additional design or an individualisation (for example a date or a name on the back) is possible.
- Custom Orders are welcome. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have an idea for your locket, I try to make it possible.
- All lockets are handmade in my workshop and are made after your order, the photos are sample photos.
- This offer does not include a chain, but all lockets come with a grey, textile cord, about 80cm (31") long.
- If you want to order a sterling silver chain with your locket, go the main menu to the section "more". There you will find various styles of chains that you can order in your chosen length.
- Visit the locket info section in the main menu to learn more about versions, sizes, prices and customisation options.