custom glass locket with floating name plates in sterling silver with typographic design
Delivery: Germany 2-3 weeks, Europe 3-4 weeks, everywhere else: 4-6 weeks
Typographical, modern locket handmade from sterling silver:
Who or what represents Fortune and Bliss for you? This beautiful locket will be filled with the name or word you choose.
The lid of the locket is stamped with the german word GLÜCK in a typographic pattern. It means Happiness or Bliss.
When you open the locket, small silver plates with the letters of your personal reason to be happy appears, together with one plate with a golden heart.
Glass-Locket - diameter 22mm (0,86") - thickness: ca. 6mm (0,24“) - design: Glück - Sterling Silver - filled with silver plates stamped with letters and a heart plate
You are interested in a mabotte locket? Here you find everything you need to know:
How your locket works:
- The lockets consist of two movable parts, fitting tightly together.
- You have to push the lid to the side to open the locket.
- The pictures are held by frames that fit exactly in the locket.
- To change the picture, slide the two parts of the locket apart, take out the frame, put your picture in, put the frame back in.
- That's it. I always include a little wooden stick to make this easier.
- Almost all designs are available on the different sizes.
- For an extra charge, depending on the complexity, an additional design or an individualisation (for example a date or a name on the back) is possible.
- Custom Orders are welcome. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have an idea for your locket, I try to make it possible.
- All lockets are handmade in my workshop and are made after your order, the photos are sample photos.
- This offer does not include a chain, but all lockets come with a grey, textile cord, about 80cm (31") long.
- If you want to order a sterling silver chain with your locket, go the main menu to the section "more". There you will find various styles of chains that you can order in your chosen length.
- Visit the locket info section in the main menu to learn more about versions, sizes, prices and customisation options.